Wednesday, April 1, 2009

NWmotoring meet 03/29/2009


And you know I had to make a stop at Popeyes even though the meet was at XXX Burger.

had to have the a picture of my whip

Proper offset on this FC and it sounded like it was supercharged but the owner never popped the hood.

This older NSX with BBS LM's was super clean.

Only nice acura there. JDM DC2R


One of my favorites at the meet. This SVT mustang had its blower removed by this turbonetics turbo. car just sounded amazing and could be considered a sleeper.


older chevy with a C5 Z06 motor was stunning


This E92 3 series was not bad looking. bbs's and rotora brakes with carbon cls style trunk was hot

pretty clean TSX with a euro R grill and works


Went to a nwmotoring meet on Sunday, it was filled with a bunch of crap cars. I didn't even have my camera with me but i put my blackberry to use so please excuse the shitty pictures i did my best. There were a few cars worth snapping pictures of.

No comments: