Friday, September 4, 2009

About 6 months ago there was a famous Dave's BBQ that opened up by my house and i went there about two three times when it first opened up and my friends were not the biggest fan of how their food tasted. I personally thought it was decent. I was getting allot of suggestions on where in Seattle one can get some decent BBQ. I have tired to go to as many BBQ joints in Seattle but none come close to Pacos. Still the undisputed champ when it comes to shredded BBQ. I tired a place called Dixies in bellevue that was suppose to blow my mind away but the only thing it blew up was my wallet and my ass. That place tasted straight like dirt and their hot links tasted like spicy ball park franks not real deal dirty down south spicy links. here u decided what looks more delicious. Pacos was so good i bought 2lbs to bring home.


Nasty ass Dixie


Pacos

No comments: