Saturday, December 19, 2009

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack



Well it isn't officially official yet, and I didn't want to post about it till it was but my main man at Ferrari Mr. Luca di Montezemolo has more or less reviled that 7 time world champion Mr. Schumacher will be racing for Mercedes in 2010. Now this would make Michael Schumachers 2ND attempt at a return to F1 after his 2006 retirement from he sport of F1. His first attempt was stopped by a neck injury that caused to much pain to return to F1 but since then he has had plenty of time to rest and recover from his injury. As much as i was excited to see Schumacher return to F1 I cant say I'm happy about him coming back to Mercedes, and partnering up with his previous partner in crime Ross Brawn who over the off season sold out to Mercedes for reasons i can only speculate about... (MONEY MONEY MONEY). So in my final words Id like to say that I have high hopes for Fernando Alonso kicking Schumacers ass all over the track.

No comments: